Prescription Pet Food in Bryn Mawr
Keeping Your Pet Healthy & Well
Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital offers our clients a variety of flavors, textures, and sizes in their prescription pet food. We carry food from trusted manufacturers, such as Hill’s, Royal Canin, and Purina, and each has a unique flavor and texture to please your pet’s individual tastes. Patients are bound to find a food they love in the prescription diet they need.
Call (610) 557-3919 to learn more about our stock and your pet’s diet.
Specialty Food to Meet Your Pet’s Needs
If your pet has a long-standing health condition, ask if there is a prescription diet to help. We carry quality cat food and dog food to meet all your pet’s needs.
Some therapeutic foods we carry include:
- Thyroid health: A new great option if your cat has hyperthyroidism and radiation or daily pilling is not an option.
- Joint health: Want to prevent future arthritis or help your pet that has preexisting arthritis? J/D is an excellent food that keeps your pet active and comfortable. Numerous staff members use this diet and rave about the results!
- Hypoallergenic health: We carry many options for pets with allergies. Novel protein and hypoallergenic foods are not always the tastiest, so with our big selection you are sure to find a food your pet will enjoy eating.
- Gastrointestinal disorders or diarrhea: This is a convenient food to have on hand if your pet gets an upset stomach from time to time. An easy substitute to cooking hamburger and rice!
- Oral health: This large kibble is specially formulated to help act like a toothbrush to remove plaque and to freshen your cat or dog’s breath. Many employees and veterinarians at our practice use this food to limit the dental procedures their pets need.
- Diabetes: A great option for owners and pets that are battling with control over diabetes. We provide dietary counseling to help you determine which product is right for your pet.
Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital also carries food to promote your pet’s urinary, heart, and kidney health, helping to keep them active and well.