Dog & Cat Boarding in Bryn Mawr
Full-Service Cat & Dog Kennel
Bryn Mawr Veterinary Hospital offers full-service boarding and daycare in a safe and supervised environment. With large indoor runs in an air-conditioned and heated boarding facility, your pet will be taken care of by our attentive and compassionate staff. We strive to offer peace of mind in knowing a veterinarian is available should a problem arise. Boarding reservations are available on a flexible schedule, though we do ask for advance notice for major holidays.
We are a fully staffed veterinary hospital and are pleased to meet your pet’s medical needs while he or she stays with us. With a special boarding room for our elderly and special needs visitors, we can keep a close eye on your pet. Our trained and skilled staff will ensure that your pet receives his or her medications in a timely and compassionate fashion and any concerns will be immediately brought to the attention of one of our veterinarians.
Bryn Mawr Dog Boarding
We welcome and are able to accommodate all sizes and shapes of canine boarders. With both smaller kennels and larger runs that can house two or three dogs from the same household, we will make sure to meet your dog’s specific needs.
Baths are required for any stay of three nights or more.
What we offer:
- Walks: We are happy to walk your dog outdoors in Bryn Mawr twice daily.
- Playtime: We are pleased to offer twice-daily sessions in our playroom for our boarding guests. This includes the twice-daily walks through Bryn Mawr. Our staff will arrange appropriate play groups and let you know how your pet liked his or her playtime friends.
- Daycare: For the most active dog, your pet will stay in our indoor doggy daycare room all day, only returning to their individual run for the night to eat and sleep.
- Boarding extras: Our standard boarding includes housing in a spacious kennel or run, feedings, cleanings, and of course the TLC of our staff. For more active pets, however, we do offer several additional services.
Cat Boarding in Bryn Mawr
We know that your cat has special boarding needs. We are pleased to offer a cat-only boarding room to meet those needs. Our cat boarding room is completely separate from the dog facilities and provides a quiet place for your cat during his or her stay with us. Do you have a playful kitty? Ask a team member about adding kitty playtime to his or her boarding stay. This individual playtime can give your cat the opportunity to stretch their legs in our three-level kitty condo.
Pet kennel pickup and drop-off hours:
- 7:45am – 5:30pm, Monday-Friday
- 7:45am – 1:00pm, Saturday
* Please note: We are not open for pickup or drop-off on Sundays.
To learn more about our pet hotel options, call us at (610) 557-3919. We receive pet boarders from all over the Main Line, including nearby Ardmore, Haverford, Haverford Township, Gladwyne, and Villanova.