Prescription Pet Food
We offer our clients a variety of flavors, textures, and sizes. Our Hospital carries food by Hill’s, Royal Canin, and Purina, each with a unique flavor. Patients are bound to find a taste they love in the prescription diet they need.
If your pet has a long standing health condition, ask if there is a prescription diet to help. We carry quality Main Line cat food and dog food to meet all your pet’s needs. Some therapeutic foods we carry include:
- Thyroid Health: *new* Great option if your cat has hyperthyroidism and radiation or daily pilling is not an option.
- Joint Health: *new* Want to prevent future arthritis or help your pet that has preexisting arthritis? J/D is an excellent food that keeps your pet active and comfortable. Numerous staff members use this diet and rave about the results!
- Urinary Health
- Heart Health
- Kidney Health
- Hypoallergenic Health: We carry many options for pets with allergies. Novel protein and hypoallergenic foods are not always the tastiest, so with our big selection you are sure to find a food your pet will enjoy eating.
- Gastrointestinal Disorders or diarrhea: This is a convenient food to have on hand if your pet gets an upset stomach from time to time. An easy substitute to cooking hamburger and rice!
- Oral Health: This large kibble is specially formulated to help act like a toothbrush to remove plaque and to freshen your cat or dog’s breath. Many employees and veterinarians at our practice use this food to limit the dental procedures their pets need.
- Diabetes: A great option for owners and pets that are battling with control over diabetes. We provide dietary counseling to help you determine which product is right for your pet.